Ananda Kumar Guttula
• Operating Systems Windows 98/2000/XP, Windows Server 2003 SP 2
• Plant Design Softwares Intergraph’s SmartPlant Electrical Suite, Intergraph’s SmartPlant Instrumentation Suite, Intergraph’s Smart Plant P&ID Suite, Intergraph’s Smart Plant 3D Suite.
• ERP Softwares Smart Foundation 2007 (SPF3.8 SP5) , Smart Foundation 2008 (SPF4.2), Smart Foundation 2009 (SPF4.3)
• Other Software Skills Java, C/C++, .Net3.5, VisualBasic6.0, Oracle 10g, MSSQL Server 2000/2005, MySQL
• Strong believer in team spirit, capability to handle and devise innovative solutions for challenging project requirements. Can motivate team in demanding situation.
• Expert in ERP package like Smart Plant Foundation..
• Good Knowledge of Plant Design Automation tools like Intergraph’s Smart Plant P&ID, Electrical, Instrumentation, 3D.
• Undergone training on Engineering ERP Package like Smart Plant Foundation ROLTA India LIMITED.
• Good Communication (verbal and written) and Presentation skills.
• Highly motivated with a keen understanding of the latest technologies and an inherent passion for learning.
TRAINING BY ROLTA MAR 2008 TO MAY 2008
• Training of various tools and Databases as follows:
1. Intergraph SmartPlant P&ID
2. Intergraph SmartPlant Instrumentation
3. Intergraph SmartPlant Electrical
4. Intergraph SmartPlant 3D
• Software tools
1. Oracle 10g.
2. Visual Basic 6.0.
3. Visual Studio 2005.
• Smart Plant Foundation
1. System Administration Module.
2. Schema Object Administration Module.
3. Modeling and Mapping.
4. Change Management.
5. Excel Adapter.
6. SPF Installation and Configuration.
• Advanced training given by Intergraph, Norway
1. Explanation as SPF Data model (SPF 3X and 4X).
2. Change Management- covering Real time scenario.
3. Schema Modeling - Advance Knowledge on RelDefs, EdgeDefs, GraphDefs
5. Custom Client API's - Real Time Scenario
6. Typical troubleshooting requirement at customer sites
7. Activities for conducting successful performance tests at customer site
8. Adapter Authoring, Excel Adapter, Mapping Queries, Transmittals.
SMART PLANT SKILLS
• Setup and Installation of Smart Plant Foundation.
• Various configuration activities of Smart Plant Foundation.
• Mapping of properties from various Smart Plant tools to SPF and vice versa.
• Integration of Smart Plant tools with Smart Plant Foundation.
• Knowledge of Workflows Management.
• Knowledge of Transmittals.
• Excel Adapter.
• Backup and Restore of Smart Plant Foundation.
• Knowledge of the database of SPF
• Working knowledge of the various tools like SP3D, SPPID, SPI, Zyqad and SPEL which is very useful with respect to integration.
• Knowledge of the database of various tools which integrates with the SPF
• Proper working knowledge and experience about Smart Plant Modules like Schema Object Administration, System Administration, Change Management Administration, Server Manager and Schema Editor.
Rolta India Limited is one of the fastest growing IT companies in India. As CMM-5, ISO 9001, BS-1500 certified company working in the field of GIS and CAD/CAM for last 11 years; Engineering Design Business group offering solutions and services in a Plant Design Automation, Mechanical Design Automation and Product Life Cycle Management.
Overall Project Details:
PROJECT 1 ADGAS SPF IMPLEMENTATION
Client’s Name ADGAS, Abu Dhabi
Duration August 2010 – Till Date
Project Description Complete migration of data which is already in SPF 3.8 version to SPF 4.3 version.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Configuration of the SmartPlant Foundation 3.8 & 4.3
• Administration of SPF 3.8 & 4.3
• Schema modeling for custom hierarchies both on tool as well as on SPF side
• Data migration of SPF 3.8 to 4.3
Tools Used SPP&ID, SPI, Smart Plant Foundation 3.8, Smart Plant Foundation 4.3, Oracle 10g.
PROJECT 2 INTEGRATION OF SPPID AND SP3D WITH SMARTPLANT FOUNDATION (VER 4.3)
Client’s Name Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR)
Duration May 2010 – Dec 2010
Project Description The project is aimed at off-shore support to the on-site team for integration of SPP&ID, SP3D and SPF 4.3 project.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Schema modeling and mapping for SPP&ID and SP3D with SPF.
• Configuration of the SmartPlant Foundation.
• Administration of SPF 4.3.
• Providing off-shore support to on-site implementation team.
Tools Used SPP&ID, SP3D, Smart Plant Foundation 4.3, Oracle 10g.
PROJECT 3 GE NUCLEAR- SPF WORKFLOW CONFIGURATION
Client’s Name GE, U.S.
Duration April 2010 – May 2010
Project Description Inter discipline review workflow configuration for GE nuclear.
Roles and Responsibilities • Installation and Configuration of Smart Plant Foundation and related Smart Plant Tools
• Creating users, roles, step classes, step types and step definitions
• Configuring Workflow
• Email configuration of auto email notifications.
• setting Administrative rights and settings and giving access rights
• creation of custom methods
Tools Used SPF, SPPID, SPI, SPEL, Oracle 10g
PROJECT 4 YANSAB EDDMS IMPLEMENTATION
Client’s Name Yanbu National Petrochemical Company, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Duration June 2008 – Jan 2011
Project Description The project was aimed at providing off-site support to the SPF implementation team in the Saudi Arabia.
Roles & Responsibilities • Detail study of EPCs database.
• Customization of Reports and Deliverables.
• Quality Checks for a